TNT BAY PEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT BAY PEN FORUM IS A PLACE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING REALTED TO HOG HUNTING

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-N-T Bay Pen
Admin

Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen! Empty
PostSubject: Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen!   Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:54 pm

The date will be August 22nd and will start at 8A.M. There will also be a lady here doing freeze branding on dogs, if anyone is interested. The price will be $10 per dog if at least 20 dogs get the branding done. That should not be a problem as there are several coming just to get their branding done. We look forward to another great event and to seeing everyone.
Thanks,
Gilbert
Back to top Go down
ards77656

Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen!   Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:34 pm

well my old man finally went back to work so he want be able to go, but I am going to try and get my dad to go, I hope we can go up there and just get a feel for another bay pen, plus he has some pups that need the practice.

Hope you are able to come to Village Mills tomorrw for a baying...thanks for all the help and suggestions!

Shannon
Back to top Go down

Date for the August Baying @ T-N-T Bay Pen!
Page 1 of 1