TNT BAY PEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT BAY PEN FORUM IS A PLACE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING REALTED TO HOG HUNTING

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DDK's Titus Pullo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uglydog

uglydog

DDK's Titus Pullo Empty
PostSubject: DDK's Titus Pullo   DDK's Titus Pullo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 pm

king
DDK's Titus Pullo Titus%20front%20angle
DDK's Titus Pullo Titus%20Left%20Profile%202

DDK's Titus Pullo PA220032

DDK's Titus Pullo PB180043
DDK's Titus Pullo P7230249

"Titus" is a tri colored UKC American Pit Bull Terrier, is my companion, personal protection dog, catch dog, livestock guardian, My ambassador for TDHA, and babysitter for juevenille dogs.
bounce Sire- Ch’Pr’Lindsey’s Bayou Edge Phat Boy, also in pedigree on sires side Razors Edge, Blue Diamond, York & Gaff
Dam- Smith’s Bajchi which are all by Burkley’s dogs top and bottom
Was bred by Divine Dynasty Kennels, Lamar Smith

Standing at Texas Hog Control email boarhounds@hotmail.com, cell # 409-594-4821 Krystal Rohan
Located centrally between Houston , San Antonio, and Austin

He truely represents what I believe the breed was intended for - a true working dog, that can do multiple task with enough stabilty to be handled by a toddler. He is obedience trained to a CDX level, He excels at personal protection bite work. He is a natural hog catching machine with extreme power and agility, Yet hes gentle enough to watch over my baby chicks, goats and other farm animals without supervision because he is confident in his jobs.
Titus has no Dog Aggression, can and is often housed with other adult male dogs, however he can be trusted to flip the switch to extreme courage and sent to catch and stay locked in an instant. He will release a bite sleeve on command, but has to be broke off of hogs. He averages about 78 lbs give or take a few lbs when being hunted hard.
Born Dec. 31, 2006 so he has many more jobs to learn to be an ulimate versatile dog,but has the heart, temperment, disposition, agility and stamina to do anything.
Arrow Until now we have only bred Titus over few few hunting curs to test him as a stud, but want to cross him over registerd females now that he is proven. For the rest of 2009 ONLY an introduction Stud Fee of $250 cash to approved females only with current Negative Brucellosis test.
More photos available upon request

Last edited by uglydog on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.texashogcontrol.com
uglydog

uglydog

DDK's Titus Pullo Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDK's Titus Pullo   DDK's Titus Pullo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Sire- Ch’Pr’Lindsey’s Bayou Edge Phat Boy, also in pedigree on sires side Razors Edge, Blue Diamond, York & Gaff
Dam- Smith’s Bajchi which are all by Burkley’s dogs top and bottom
Was bred by Divine Dynasty Kennels, Lamar Smith

bounce Standing at Texas Hog Control Arrow email boarhounds@hotmail.com, cell # 409-594-4821 Krystal Rohan
Located centrally between Houston , San Antonio, and Austin
Back to top Go down
http://www.texashogcontrol.com
T-N-T Bay Pen
Admin

DDK's Titus Pullo Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDK's Titus Pullo   DDK's Titus Pullo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 am

That's an awesome looking dog, Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DDK's Titus Pullo Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDK's Titus Pullo   DDK's Titus Pullo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDK's Titus Pullo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TNT BAY PEN :: Available Studs-
Jump to: